How to edit miles
There are two ways to edit a runner’s miles:
- Edit by individual runner
- Edit a Session
TO EDIT AN INDIVIDUAL RUNNER
Step 1: From the "Runner" tab, use the filter by or search feature to locate the runner.
Step 2: Click on “More Info” within the runner’s row.
Step 3: Select the "History" tab.
Step 4: Use the search or filter by feature to find the session you need to edit.
Step 5: Click in the "Total Miles" box.
Step 6: Enter the correct number of miles, minutes of heart-pumping activity, or date.
Step 7: Select "Save".
*When you edit miles for a runner this will also update on the parent dashboard.
TO EDIT A SESSION (MULTIPLE RUNNERS)
Marathon Kids defines a session as any effort that is recorded for the runner. Editing from the Session table allows you to edit multiple runners within that same session.
Step 1: Click on the "Runner" tab.
Step 2: Select the "Sessions" tab
Step 3: Once on the Session page, use the filters or sort the table by columns to help you find the correct type of session or the date the mileage occurred.
Step 4: Once you’ve located the correct session, click on "More Info".
Step 5: Edit the effort
- Edit a Track- Click in the "Lap" box to edit the number of laps for this runner.
- Edit an Activity- Click in the "Time" box to edit the minutes to 0 min, then manually add the correct minute activity.
- Edit at Home Miles- Click in the "Mileage" box.
- Delete an Entire Session- You must edit all runners to 0.
- Edit a Timed Run-
- Click in the lap text box to edit the time for this runner.
- The edit miles pop-up appears.
- Click on the lap you need to edit.
- Change minute and seconds using the clock hands.
Step 6: Be sure to click SAVE.
Need help? Email email@example.com