As schools continue to be impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, educators and PE teachers are working to adapt their curriculum to cater to virtual, hybrid, and socially-distanced in-person classes. At Marathon Kids, we offer free PE programming, resources, and hands-free technology to make this job easier. And, to support educators as they strive to keep students active in school and at home, we are offering free access to our virtual training series on best practices for teaching physical education safely in a variety of learning environments.
Practicing Effective Social Distancing Physical Education
Learn best practices for managing safe distance PE and strategies to engage and motivate students.
• Strategies for safer PE implementation
• Modifications for social distancing
• Classroom management techniques
• Free resources, tools and technology
Building Social Emotional Skills through Physical Activity
Learn best practices for connecting social emotional learning with physical activity.
• SEL core competencies
• Strategies to embed SEL in PE
• Build community through goal setting
• Use data to celebrate team success
The Do's and Don'ts of Online PE
Learn how to best engage your students during periods of remote learning.
• Best practices for Zoom PE
• Student Accountability
• Rewarding & Celebrating Student Effort
• Technology and Parents
To learn more about our free PE program and the Marathon Kids Connect platform, click here.