REGISTER for the race and CLAIM Marathon Kids as your team
The Ascension Seton Austin Marathon offers a 5K, Half-Marathon, or Marathon for anyone to RUN AUSTIN, on Sunday, February 19, 2023.
1. Visit www.youraustinmarathon.com to register for the race you wish to run.
2. Select Marathon Kids as the 'Team Name'.
3. Finish the registration process, and then create your GivenGain fundraising page. (Read below)
Create fundraising page with GivenGain
To make your miles count by fundraising for Marathon Kids, follow the steps below.
2. Click “Start Fundraising”.
3. Sign up for a GivenGain account or login to an existing account.
4. Click “Fundraise” next to the Austin Marathon Gives campaign.
5. Customize your profile to include your personal connection to Marathon Kids and a picture.
6. Share your fundraising page on your social media pages including Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter. Remember to tag @MarathonKids too!
Run and Share the Marathon Kids mission
As a member of Team Marathon Kids, you will have:
Access to group training events and social runs.
Fun incentives and prizes.
The chance to fund one of the only youth evidence-based physical activity programs in the United States.
🏅 Waived registration fee upon reaching their fundraising minimum.
The deadline for reaching the minimum fundraising amount to receive an entry code is February 1, 2023.
Thank you for stepping up. Your support keeps us running.
About Austin Marathon Gives
The Austin Marathon Gives program presented by the Moody Foundation connects non-profit organizations to passionate race participants willing to fundraise and raise awareness for causes that give back to our local community. Individuals can select one of our Official Charities to run with and add even more meaning to their training and race day miles by supporting a worthy cause. The Moody Foundation generously matches funds raised by our official charities up to $10,000.00.