How to Access the Parent Portal on your Child's Marathon Kids Account
To best support your Marathon Kid, we invite you to register for the Marathon Kids Connect digital platform!
1. When your child’s Marathon Kids coach invites you via email, click on the link to register for a free Marathon Kids Connect account. This will give you access to the parent portal, where you can view your child’s progress. If you have not received an email invitation, please ask the coach to send another.
Watch the video below for detailed instructions on getting started!
2. After creating your account, log in regularly to monitor and celebrate your child’s efforts. Encourage them to keep running!
3. When your child logs extra physical activity time or miles at home, be sure to share details with their coach through Marathon Kids Connect.
4. Join our Marathon Kids Parents Facebook group to connect with a community of parents from around the country.
5. Check out the Marathon Kids eStore for ways to reward your child for their accomplishments. All sales benefit Marathon Kids so we can keep our programming free!
If you have questions about Marathon Kids Connect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I Would like the Marathon Kids Program at my Child's School
Great news! The Marathon Kids program is FREE for all K-12 schools in all 50 states!
If you would like your child to participate in Marathon Kids, we encourage you to reach out to their PE teacher, classroom teachers, PTA/PTO president, or principal. Tell them about Marathon Kids Connect and encourage them to create a free account as a coach. As a Marathon Kids coach, any teacher or school administrator can register a class, grade, or even the entire student body at no charge! Once the coach has registered your student, they can invite you to join Marathon Kids Connect to gain access to the parent portal!
Click here for an e-mail template you can use to encourage your child’s school to sign up for the free Marathon Kids program.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com for assistance. We’re here to help!