Marathon Kids Leadership Academy provides dynamic professional development and training for schools and organizations ready to build a culture of health in their community.
Our interactive training can be customized to fit each unique organizational setting and support continuing education requirements virtually or in-person.
Leadership Academy can take many forms: individual or group sessions, webinars, district in-service workshops, or full-day conferences.
There are three core topics:
- Leadership Development
- Asset-based Community Development and Transformation
- Program Efficacy Through Evidence-based Strategies for Practical Application and Action
Some of our Training Modules include:
- Program Implementation
- Measuring and Increasing MVPA
- Integrating Social-Emotional Learning and Physical Activity
- Behavior Adoption Strategies to Increase Self Confidence
- Building Community and Advocacy Around Physical Activity
- Best Practices to Drive Success
Who should participate?
Classroom teachers, PE coaches, administrators, volunteers, and community-based employees and physical activity advocates who want to be champions for health in their community.