finish for team
Thank you so much for your interest in joining the Marathon Kids charity miles team!
Did you know if you fundraise at least the minimum fundraising amounts listed here, then you receive a free race entry? Follow the steps below to register and start fundraising today.
REGISTER for the race and CLAIM Marathon Kids as your team
The Ascension Seton Austin Marathon offers a 5K, Half-Marathon, or Marathon for anyone to RUN AUSTIN, on Sunday, February 20, 2022.
1. Visit www.youraustinmarathon.com to register for the race you wish to run.
2. Select Marathon Kids as the 'Team Name'.
3. Finish the registration process, and then create your GivenGain fundraising page. (Read below)
Create fundraising page with GivenGain
To make your miles count by fundraising for Marathon Kids, follow the steps below.
2. Click “Start Fundraising”.
3. Sign up for a GivenGain account.
4. Click “Fundraise” next to the Austin Marathon Gives campaign.
5. Customize your profile to include your personal connection to Marathon Kids and a picture.
6. Share your fundraising page on your social media pages including Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter. Remember to tag @MarathonKids too!
The deadline for reaching the minimum fundraising amount to receive an entry code is February 1, 2022.
To learn more about our impact, please visit https://marathonkids.org/give/.
About Austin Marathon Gives
The Austin Marathon Gives program presented by the Moody Foundation connects non-profit organizations to passionate race participants willing to fundraise and raise awareness for causes that give back to our local community. Individuals can select one of our Official Charities to run with and add even more meaning to their training and race day miles by supporting a worthy cause. The Moody Foundation generously matches funds raised by our official charities up to $10,000.00.